Monstock is committed to protecting your data through the following points:
- All your data is stored in France, at Amazon France (AWS: http://www.aws.amazon.com) in the Paris region, the backup site is located in Marseille,
- Total reversibility of your data with the possibility of importing and exporting all your data at any time without our intervention,
- Data backups are performed by two different systems with several daily backups,
- The data is encrypted in AES 256 (highest level recommended and authorized in France by ANSSI),
- Monstock complies with CNIL regulations and has submitted a file under the following file number: 2163028,
- Monstock complies with data protection regulations (GDPR): 14 days after the end of your trial period, your data and your account are automatically deleted,
- Monstock is committed to establishing partnerships with companies that follow the same conduct regarding data protection,
- We do not have access to your user account, that is, all the information you have filled in can only be accessed through your administrator account and those of authorized users. To enable us to consult the data in the event of formation or identification of a possible bugs, the customer provides us with an account for the necessary duration, this action is more onerous but mandatory to guarantee the security of your data,
- Our infrastructures, environments, tools, etc. are audited annually, the last safety audit took place on July 4, 5 and 9, 2019 by the company dndagency.
- We can commit to a 99.9% availability rate.
Please sign in to leave a comment.