The Monstock Android application allows you to work in offline mode, while maintaining access tot he principal features.
Offline mode is actually unavailable for the iOS application.
How does the offline mode work ?
With the offline mode, you keep an access and a use of the principal features of Monstock.
With this mode, you can work on the field, without internet connection.
Once you get you internet connection back, the application updates Monstock data, with the different operations you carried out in offline.
Which features are available in offline ?
All these features support offline mode :
- Product and equipment lists (only creation),
- Stock adjustments (unitary and bulk),
- Invetory (creation and realization),
- Moves and transfers,
- Customer and supplier orders,
- Preparations and receptions of orders,
- Branch and locations lists,
- Batch management.