To make your deliveries, you need to set up delivery types before.
You can manage your delivery types only from the web version of Monstock.
Open the administration tab by clicking on the following button :
Then select master data :
Select "Delivery type" :
A new window opens :
From this window you can :
- Create a new delivery tab by clicking on "Create" : a new row to fill is displayed at the bottom of the window,
- Define a defaiult delivery type by clicking on the right button on the "Default" column,
- Add a pitcture to your delivery type (for exmample, the logo of the carrier corresponding to this delivery type),
- Edit the name of the delivery type,
- Choose the delivery type :
- Internal (route mode),
- Click&Collect (click&collect mode).
- Choose the carrier associated to this delivery type.
To manage urban hubs and dark stores, contact Monstock team : firstname.lastname@example.org.