Configure DataWedge service with an input and an output
Launch the DatWedge application on your device.
Select the profile which will be associated with your application. If you later use a different profile, DataWedge will use the default profile “Profile0 (Default)”.
Make sure :
- The profile is enabled,
- "Barcode input" is enabled,
- "Intent output" is enabled,
- All other input and output can be disabled.
Configure Intent output
Configure the fields like this:
- Intent action : specify com.dwexample.ACTION,
- Intent category : leave this blank,
- Intent delivery : Broadcast intent.