Configure Zebra DataWedge service with an input and an output
Launch the DatWedge application on your device.
Select the profile which will be associated with your application. If you later use a different profile, DataWedge will use the default profile “Profile0 (Default)”.
Make sure :
- The profile is enabled,
- "Barcode input" is enabled,
- "Intent output" is enabled,
- All other input and output can be disabled.
Configure Intent output
Configure the fields like this:
- Intent action : specify com.dwexample.ACTION,
- Intent category : leave this blank,
- Intent delivery : Broadcast intent.