Monstock allows you to provide a customer order portal, so that they can order theirs products, and you get the order directly on Monstock. You will be then able to see all the orders from your customers in your order list from Monstock.
If you are a customer, and looking for a tutorial to know how to create an order, go to this tutorial.
Create "customer" security group
To create an access for your customers so that they can create their orders in Monstock, you need to first of all create a new specific security groupe. This group will only give rights to create and consult sales order (to know how to create and set up a security group, click here) :
Create an access for your customers
You need to create an access to your customers so that they can order directly their products on Monstock. To allow them to create a new order, you need to set up their account as follows :
- Open the administration tab by clicking on the following button :
- Unfold the "User and rights" menu and then click on "Users" :
- Once your user list is displayed, click on "+ Create" to create a new user :
- Fill in all the fields with the personal informations of your customers in the "Personal informations" tab. Define the user type on "External (contact). Don't forget to select "Active" on the "status" field otherwise your user will not be considered as active in Monstock and will not appear on your user list :
- To manage the rights of this user, go to the "Access" tab. For external orders, you must assign a "customer" type of security group on the "Security groups" field (follow the first step of this tutorial to know how to create the security group) :
You will also be able to define the access of your user for allowed site(s) and authorized customer profile(s) for the sales order. To know more about the user rights, go to this tutorial.
Once you created the acces for your customer, save the data. Your customer will now be able to create a sales order directly on Monstock, and follow the status of the order. Your customers can only access the "Sales" menu thank to the setup of the security group :
Once your customer have their access to Monstock, they will be able to create theirs orders on the platform, for the autorized site according to the rights assigned on the previous step. They will have to connect to cloud.monstock.net, and enter the login and password you created. We can customize the login page with the element of your company (for more information, contact us to this following address : email@example.com) :
When a customer will create a new sales order in Monstock, he will only be able to save his order, not to validate. You will then need to go to Monstock, on the sales order list, and click on the order of your customer, which will have the draft status. You will be able to edit the order or add informations and then validate the order to process to the preparation of the order. Your customer will be able to consult the status of his order with its access.
Note : When you share the accesses with your client, remember to invite them to consult this tutorial to explain them the process to create a new sales order in Monstock from the web, and also the Android application.