Monstock allows you to attribute status to your products, lots and locations. These status can be locked or not, allowign you to correctly manage your inventory depending your needs.
To use status in Monstock , you need to activate the corresponding settings beforehand.
Once the settings are activated, open the administration pane, by clicking on the following button :
To create new status, you need to go on master data, to access it, click on "Master Data" from the administration pane :
You have the possibility to create status for your equipments, handling units, products / lots / serial numbers and your locations. To create new status, click on the corresponding button on master data. For example, if you want to create a status for your products / lots / serial number, click on the "Products / batches / Serial number: Status" :
A new window opens, to display all the status already created. To create a new status, enter the name of the status in the available field at the bottom of the window, then click on "Create" :
From this window, you have the possibility to make multiple actions :
- Change the order of the status list with a click and drag the "Order" column button,
- Choose the default status at the inital state of the inventory (when creating new products) by checking the "Default" box,
- Edit the name of a status,
- Change the color of the status,
- Lock a status : by checking the "Lock" box, the element that has this status can no longer be used. A locked product can't be used in an order preparation or another stock activity (a trasnfer for example),
- Export the status list by clicking on the "Export" button.